Snow Miku FIGMA Snow Parade Ver. (Max Factory, 2020)
Release Date: October / November 2020
Snow Miku has been recreated as a figma in her marching band outfit!
2020 marks the 11th anniversary of Snow Miku, and the 2020 design was once again selected by fans through online votes between a selection of outfits all submitted to piapro by fans! This year the theme was "Hokkaido Snow & Musical Instruments", and the winning Snow Miku design was this version based on illustrations by Maple! The design has now been converted into this figma together with Rabbit Yukine!
- The smooth yet poseable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including a gentle smiling face, another smiling face with an open mouth and a face to display her playing her instruments.
- A French horn, trumpet and baton are included as optional parts.
- Additionally, a musical staff effect part and a paper craft set of flags are included.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included.
Approximately 130mm in height.
Sculptor: Max Factory (Naoya Takahashi, Naoki Satou)
Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
Released by: Max Factory
Distributed by: Good Smile Company
Product Size & Weight: approx. 21cm x 22cm x 7.5cm, 282g
* Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
* Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.